Senior Manager Finance & Control
- Berlin, Germany
Simplaex is the company behind the world’s most advanced Artificial Intelligence-powered user
classification technology. The platform provides solutions for the programmatic advertising ecosystem
to reduce complexity, create a new kind of transparency, and to boost performance across the full
bandwidth of the value chain.
We are looking for an ambitious Sr. Manager Finance & Control to undertake all aspects of financial
management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts
preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures.
- Managing all financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Preparing budget, financial forecasts, and publishing timely monthly financial statements.
- Manage accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting and Revenue
- Coordinate month-end and year-end close process and the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Manage and comply with federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- HR administration & salary processing.
- Additional controller duties as necessary.
- Fluent in German and English spoken and written.
- Qualified through experience with proven working experience as a Financial Controller.
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Advanced degree in Accounting is a plus.
What we offer you:
At Simplaex we believe in ownership, productivity, mutual respect and freedom to do the things we
need to do. Each team member has a large degree of autonomy to accomplish his or her tasks and can
rely on others for help, guidance and support. Our team enjoys a highly professional atmosphere and an
environment where a good laugh is always welcome.
- Bright and stylish office in the heart of Berlin.
- Diverse and international team with over 15 nationalities.
- Base salary corresponding with experience and responsibilities.
- Stock options program.
- 27 days of holiday.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks, and strong coffee.