Senior Business Development Manager – Rivr
- Berlin, Germany
- With Professional-Experience
Simplaex is the company behind the world’s most advanced Artificial Intelligence-powered user classification technology. Rivr, one of Simplaex’s latest AI products for SSPs and publishers, converts programmatic auction dimensions within the bid stream into universal audience classifications validated by both supply and demand. Rivr reduces waste and complexity, creates a new kind of transparency and trust to boost performance across the full bandwidth of the programmatic value chain.
The Business Development Manager is a highly visible and strategically important role at Rivr. We are looking for an individual whose programmatic media experience has given her or him a keen understanding of real-time bidding, a mastery of the full programmatic supply chain, and a network of SSPs and publishers. Working out of our Berlin office, the Business Development Manager will be tasked with engaging senior executives at SSPs and publishers, challenging their current assumptions, and selling in new partnership ideas.
The ideal candidate has experience at an Adtech platform, SSP or large publisher. He or she enjoys networking at industry functions, staying current on the latest programmatic trends, and proactively seeking out knowledge specific to the inner-workings of Rivr’s technology. The role requires an ability to think creatively and collaborate with others in executing SaaS deals. The successful candidate will have demonstrated a record of progressive responsibility and accomplishments in digital media and/or technology sales, and will have strong knowledge of all facets of inventory yield strategies and operational requirements for real-time media monetization.
- Plan and implement account plans, new business initiatives and establish a brand- and product presence.
- Identify and grow relationships with SSPs and Publishers across the globe.
- Travel as necessary in support of business objectives (prospect/client meetings, conferences, events).
- Proactively monitoring Rivr performance to identify further opportunities of increasing revenue as well as up-selling additional products.
- Monitor customer satisfaction with existing clients to ensure service delivery.
- Plan and pursue revenue targets and collaborate cross-functionally with teams spanning product, sales, integrations and marketing.
- Fluent in English spoken and written.
- 4 years of related experience in sales, business development, and/or product within an Ad Tech, SSP or publisher.
- Past experiences guiding deals that may involve global collaboration between multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Growth mindset: willing to take risks, ask questions, and even appear foolish in order to learn; not focused on status or authority.
- Solution leadership: able to shape the roadmap of features requested by clients and lead discussion in relationship with our Product Management and R&D team.
- Understand the dynamics of the sell-side, most notably operations of supply side platforms and ad serving tech.
- Superb communicator and service-oriented leader.
- Ability to present effectively to C-level executives and confidently navigate challenges.
- Highly motivated to work for a growth business, and aware of the difference relative to working for a large corporate company.
What we offer you:
At Simplaex we believe in ownership, productivity, mutual respect and freedom to do the things we need to do. Each team member has a large degree of autonomy to accomplish his or her tasks and can rely on others for help, guidance and support. Our team enjoys a highly professional atmosphere and an environment where a good laugh is always welcome.
- Bright and stylish office in the heart of Berlin.
- Diverse and international team with over 15 nationalities.
- Base salary corresponding with experience and responsibilities.
- Stock options program.
- 27 days of holiday.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks and strong coffee.