SEM Team Leader
- Berlin, Germany
- With Professional-Experience
Simplaex is the company behind the world’s most advanced Artificial Intelligence-powered user classification technology. Simplaex Advance couples our AI technology and expertise to deliver top-notch services for our clients to run fully optimized digital performance campaigns. From strategic campaign management to creative banner design by our in-house studio, we provide our customers a 360-degree solution that lets them achieve their ambitious advertising goals.
The SEM Team Lead is a key role at Simplaex Advance. Primarily, you should be an individual whose personal interest includes a keen understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM). Being part of the Advance team means you are always on the lookout for opportunities to improve the performance of campaigns. The role involves creative thinking, identifying trends, on-boarding new clients, and managing the day-to-day operation of campaigns. The ideal candidate will have a heightened sense of responsibility, analytical skills, and is determined to succeed.
- Create, manage and supervise Bing Ads, Google Ads (Search and Display), mobile and YouTube campaigns.
- Track and interpret campaign metrics for performance analysis.
- Proactively provide and implement recommendations to ensure all campaigns are meeting or exceeding goals.
- Create detailed performance reports and action plans.
- Conduct and supervise A/B tests to help improve conversion funnels and user flow.
- Oversee research and implement campaigns in new PPC channels.
- Experience working with Google Account Managers to constantly improve performance.
- Deep understanding and practical experience with Automated Bid Strategies
- Fluent in English spoken and written.
- Be an expert with Bing Ads, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to create engaging advertising copy texts.
- Eagerness to meet quality standards, teach and supervise junior team members.
- Always up-to-date on search engine algorithm changes and SEM best practices.
- Energetic to thrive in a fast, multitask-oriented and dynamic environment.
- Methodical and organized
What we offer you:
At Simplaex we believe in ownership, productivity, mutual respect and freedom to do the things we need to do. Each team member has a large degree of autonomy to accomplish his or her tasks and can rely on others for help, guidance and support. Our team enjoys a highly professional atmosphere and an environment where a good laugh is always welcome.
- Bright and stylish office in the heart of Berlin.
- Diverse and international team with over 15 nationalities.
- Base salary corresponding with experience and responsibilities.
- Stock options program.
- 27 days of holiday.
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks and strong coffee.