- Berlin, Germany
- With Professional-Experience
Simplaex is the company behind the world’s most advanced Artificial Intelligence-powered user classification technology. The platform provides solutions for the programmatic advertising ecosystem to reduce complexity, create a new kind of transparency, and to boost performance across the full bandwidth of the value chain.
If you live and breathe programmatic advertising, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Marketing Director to build our brand awareness and product reputation. Your role is largely about developing, implementing and tracking our presence across all relevant media and social channels. You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will join a dynamic group of talents and professionals to build the business and move it to the next level. This position reports directly to the CEO and is based in Berlin.
- Nurture and develop the company’s brand and communication strategy
- Design, build and maintain our (social) media presence
- Plan and execute all online and offline marketing campaigns
- Create company resources such as whitepapers and case studies
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Collaborate with internal teams to acquire and retain customers
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Advertising and Marketing technologies (e.g. Programmatic Media and Mobile User Targeting/Retargeting)
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
At Simplaex we believe in ownership, productivity, mutual respect and freedom to do the things we need to do. Each team member has a large degree of autonomy to accomplish his or her tasks and can rely on others for help, guidance and support. We’re determined to further expand our business in an exciting and internationally growing market and each of our team members have the opportunity to grow their responsibilities alongside the fast-paced expansion of the company.
Our team enjoys a highly professional atmosphere and an environment where a good laugh is always welcome.
- Bright and stylish office in the heart of Berlin
- Diverse and international team with over 15 nationalities
- Base salary corresponding with experience and responsibilities
- Stock options program
- 27 days of holiday
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks and strong coffee