Human Resource Manager
- Berlin, Germany
- With Professional-Experience
Simplaex is the company behind the world’s most advanced artificial intelligence-powered user classification technology. The platform provides solutions for the programmatic advertising ecosystem to reduce complexity, create a new kind of transparency, and to boost performance across the full bandwidth of the value chain.
People are our most important success factor, and you’ll be the one to develop and nurture a company culture where everyone works to realize their personal development goals as well as the shared company objectives. As our first Human Resource Manager, you are the go-to person for all employee-related issues. The ideal candidate is trustworthy, open-minded, and has a positive attitude with a sympathetic ear. You will join a dynamic group of international talents and professionals to move the company to the next level. This position reports directly to the CEO and is based in Berlin.
- Develop and implement people strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall company objectives.
- Proactively collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and implement change management initiatives that support and cultivate employee engagement.
- Nurture a positive working environment and to be an effective coach and problem solver of people issues.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee pay plan, benefits and personal development programs and performance appraisal system.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management, including administrative ownership of contracts, work permits, insurances and vacations, among others.
- Promote the company’s reputation cross channels as a great place to work.
- Proven working experience as HR manager.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- People oriented with advanced coaching, conflict resolution and change management skills.
- Demonstrable experience with HR systems, databases and human resources metrics.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- In-depth knowledge of the German labour law and HR best practices.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
At Simplaex we believe in ownership, productivity, mutual respect and freedom to do the things we need to do. Each team member has a large degree of autonomy to accomplish his or her tasks and can rely on others for help, guidance and support. We’re determined to further expand our business in an exciting and internationally growing market and each of our team members have the opportunity to grow their responsibilities alongside the fast-paced expansion of the company.
Our team enjoys a highly professional atmosphere and an environment where a good laugh is always welcome.
- Bright and stylish office in the heart of Berlin
- Diverse and international team with over 15 nationalities
- Base salary corresponding with experience and responsibilities
- Stock options program
- 27 days of holiday
- Free fruits, snacks, drinks and strong coffee